- All CAD programming by experienced tool and die makes
- Design capabilities include die design for customer parts
- Fully equipped tool room for complete block preparation
- Complete inspection assures exceptional quality to exact customer specifications
- All Jobs retained on database to ensure accurate reproduction on repeat orders
- 24-hour emergency service available
- Progressive die
- Mold components
- Eyelet tooling
- Fourslide tooling
- Gears and Splines
- Stamping tools
- Replacement parts
4 Traveling WEDM machines
Sodick High Speed Hole EDM
1 Glass Bead machine
1 Snow Production Tapper
WIRE TECH inspection equipment includes 1-12" micrometers, plug gauges, indicators, block gauges, Rockwell tester, comparator, Cadillac gauge, Mitutoyo height master, 0.2 - 12.5 measuring gauge.
This is only a sampling as WIRE TECH is constantly updating equipment. Ask about equipment not listed here.
Wire Tech Diework has included compound, forming, blanking, piercing, progressive, bending and eyelet dies.
Jigs and Fixtures: Assembly tools, testing fixtures, welding fixtures.
Production Parts Run-Off: Hole, drilling and milling sub assemblies
Precision Parts: Model work and prototypes CAD data can be transferred by modem or the internet.
WIRE TECH also does sub-contract work for various automotive, aircraft, electronic and instrument, medical, molding and small arms manufacturers.