“A Cut Above the Rest”
Wire Tech has the experience, technology and equipment to make precision cuts for exactly the part you need. Whether it be a prototype or a production run, we do it better. That’s because our programming and setups are done by diemakers who are aware of the function and clearances of the parts they’re cutting. With our computerized operation, any deviation from the print is immediately evident on the monitor, experience has taught us that
many problems are caught at this stage.
By combining our experience, technology and equipment with very competitive prices, Wire Tech is A Cut Above the Rest. We pride ourselves on making customer satisfaction our Number 1 priority.
We’re Here for You!
- All CAD programming by experienced tool and die makers
- Design capabilities include die design for customer parts
- Fully equipped tool room for complete block preparation
- Complete inspection assures exceptional quality to exact customer specifications
- All Jobs retained on database to ensure accurate reproduction on repeat orders
- 24-hour emergency service available
Gears and Splines
A Cut Above the Rest
- 4 Traveling WEDM machines
- Sodick High Speed Hole EDM
- 1 Glass Bead machine
- 1 Snow Production Tapper
WIRE TECH inspection equipment includes 1-12″ micrometers, plug gauges, indicators, block gauges, Rockwell tester, comparator, Cadillac gauge, Mitutoyo height master, 0.2 – 12.5 measuring gauge.
This is only a sampling as WIRE TECH is constantly updating equipment. Ask about equipment not listed here.